Watch: Minecraft Add-On » PERCENTAGE SLEEP « MCPE
Foxy's main channel: Minecraft let's play videos & tutorials
Foxy's 2nd channel: Livestream VODs, podcasts & more...
DuchShot84: Non-Minecraft Gaming
JUST LIKE JAVA EDITION » WORKS WITH ANY WORLD
This addon allows an operator or a tagged player to change the percentage of players in the game that are required to be sleeping in order to pass the night.
Enable Beta APIs experiment in your world
Worlds, Realms and Servers
This add-on will work on any Minecraft Bedrock world.
HOW TO USE
1. Add this pack to your world or server.
2. Give yourself the pps-admin tag using the command: /tag @s add pps-admin
3. Type "-pps setup" into the chat.
- This will install a scoreboard to store the sleep percentage.
4. Type "-pps help" into the chat to get further instructions.
Changeing the Percentage:
In game you can either sneak and click while holding a bed (if you're tagged as pps-admin), or you can type "-pps 50" for example to set the percentage to 50%
❤️ Join Foxy's servers by becoming a channel member: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC07nt0psYYLn35ddm8yWm1g/join
🔔 Subscribe for more videos: https://www.youtube.com/c/FoxynotailVideos?sub_confirmation=1
● Website: http://foxynotail.com/
● Twitch: https://twitch.tv/foxynotail
● Discord: http://bit.ly/2ZfXzRq
● Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/foxynotail
● Twitter: https://twitter.com/FoxyNoTail
● Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/foxy_notail/
Get the Expert Level 99 discount with NodeCraft.
Use code XL99 or click this link to get your discounted servers:
#minecraft #mcpe #minecraftbedrock
Published 25th Apr 2023<< previous video next video >>