How To | AFK PROPERLY | Minecraft JAVA 1.13.1
ARE YOU SELFISH?
Find out how to AFK properly and sociably!
#AFK #Minecraft #Bedrock #MinecraftJAVA
This video talks about the benefits of going AFK and the problems it can cause for other players and servers.
It explains how to avoid causing problems so you can AFK in a more friendly and unaffecting way.
WHAT IS AFK?
It is a term used by games who leave their games running while they do other things to collect items and resources without having to play.
+ Lots of Free Items
+ Saves Time
+ You can trade / sell the items which benefit other players
+ You can advance in the game quicker
- Mob Spawning Issues for other players (Passive & Hostile)
- Lag from Redstone/Farms/Entities
- CPU/Ram Resources wasted
- Taking valuable player spaces from limited servers and realms.
How to do it right...
1. Light up caves and the surface to prevent hostile mob spawns
2. Turn grass to dirt or replace it to prevent passive mob spawns.
3. Or AFK away from Grass / Water
4. Don't AFK in a redstone heavy area. Choose different farms to AFK at for each session to avoid overloading the servers resources.
5. Only AFK when the server isn't busy
6. Limit your AFK time to a couple of hours or so per week.
7. Name Tag your passive mobs
Xisuma's Video: https://youtu.be/XZDgb_uDDUU
Twitter - @foxynotail
Thank you all for watching my Minecraft YouTube videos and I hope you enjoy watching them as much as I enjoy making them.
- Foxy No-Tail :)