HOW TO FIX | Bug Report | BROKEN CHUNKS | Minecraft Bedrock Edition 1.12
Bug Report: https://bugs.mojang.com/browse/MCPE-50175
This is video showing how to fix the Broken/Corrupt/Laggy chunk issues often found in certain chunks around your world.
This is not a bug fix, but a way to fix your own world by using Universal Minecraft Editor to edit the chunk code and repair your broken chunks.
● Website: http://foxynotail.com/
● YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/foxynotail
● 2nd Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6Y3qUoJ9Oyc4wyVQkqpUxw
● Discord: https://discord.gg/BqGKecr
● Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/foxynotail
● Podcast: https://www.spreaker.com/show/foxy-talks-minecraft-youtube
● Twitter: https://twitter.com/FoxyNoTail
● Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/foxynotail/
● Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/foxy_notail/
UK Store: https://shop.spreadshirt.co.uk/foxynotail
#Minecraft #BedrockEdition #MCPE
Lets Play recorded on Minecraft Bedrock Edition
This edition works on Windows 10, Pocket Edition, Android, iOS, Xbox, Nintendo Switch and other devices.
List of Nonsense
This farm was made on Minecraft PE 1.12.0
Minecraft 1.12 is the most recent minecraft update.
Minecraft 1.11 is no longer the most recent minecraft update.
Minecraft 1.10 is relatively recent.
Minecraft 1.9 Is a little old now.
MCBE is the Edition I play on.
Hermitcraft is really cool.
Minecraft Survival Lets Play is my favourite way to play.
I love the Lecturn.
Did you know?
Minecraft is now known as Minecraft JAVA Edition. Minecraft Pocket Edtion was changed to just Minecraft which runs on the Bedrock Engine. This engine is what runs Minecraft on Console, Xbox, Android, iOS, Windows 10 and other devices. During the "Better Together Minecraft Update" Pocket Edition (MCPE) and the other devices were combined to create what is now know as Minecraft Bedrock Edition (MCBE) or just Minecraft.