So you want to play with Foxy No-Tail...
OK, if you're here then you've either asked me (Foxy No-Tail) if you can play or be in my videos, or you've found this page on your own.
I'm sure you can imagine that I get asked by lots of people all the time if they can join me in a video, or visit my worlds or play minigames.
--- I get asked a whole lot! --- Nearly every day! ---
I'm also sure that you can understand that I can't possibly play with everyone that asks. I just don't have time.
I have a lot of responsibilities in my life, like going to work, looking after my family, chores and all of the other things that people have to do. Sadly I can't play minecraft all day and most days I don't get to play at all.
So maybe you're thinking how do I find time to record all of the videos then?
Well here's the answer...
At the end of the day, when all of the chores have been finished, and the children are in bed, and if it's still not too late, then I will go into my office and record some videos.
Sometimes I will record several videos, one after the other and sometimes I will just do one video. It depends how much time I have and how tired I am.
Sometimes, when JackMinecart (my son) is here to stay, then we will record some videos together at a weekend if we have time to.
So as you can see, it's really hard for me to say, "Yes OK I'll play Minecraft with you now." And it's hard for me to say, "how about we record a video together tomorrow night?"
It's hard because I don't know if I'm going to get chance to play or record until I actually get the time to do it!
So if you're still thinking that you'd like to join me in a video or play Minecraft together carry on reading...
Playing in my Minecraft Worlds
I now host both of my Main Minecraft Worlds on servers that certain people can join and have access to. Some are good freinds and family, some are people I've played with before and some have paid memberships to join.
There are a few ways to become a member on this server...
- Become a Patreon -> Patreon Details
- Play on my Playtime Server and build awesome builds in the creative plot world.
- Become an active member on the discord server and prove that your interests genuine.
- Be a close friend or realtive to me in real life.
If you do manage to be selected to join, or if you pledge on patreon, then rules still apply to people joining me on these videos. See Foxy's Rules that are written below.
During videos I won't be recording anyone else's audio, so I won't be able to hear you and your voice won't be on my videos.
Please also be aware that I live England (in the UK) if you're from the USA or another country far away, we might have trouble due to lag. If lag is an issue, we won't be able to play or do videos together. If you don't know what lag is, read below for a quick explanation.
If you have been in my videos a few times and we have gotten to know each other more, then I might ask if you want to do other videos and things like adventure maps and mini games and you also might be able to speak on the videos too if you have a decent microphone and software to record your voice.
- You must be helpful, and not hinder the progress of the video.
- You must be friendly.
- You must not destroy anything unless I've said it's ok.
- You must not kill any animals or pets unless I've said it's ok.
- You must not swear.
- You must not bully anyone.
- You must not start building random things for yourself unless I've said you can.
- You must not put loads of random signs down or spend the entire time trying to get my attention if I'm recording a video as this will be very distracting.
- You must have fun and enjoy yourself :)
I know these rules might sound a little bit like I'm being bossy, but you have to remember that I don't get much time to record videos, so I don't want to be wasting lots of time recording videos that I can't put up on my YouTube channel.
If you do break any of these rules, even once, I will stop the video and I will remove you from my friends list.
What is Lag?
Lag is basically when you're playing games over the internet and your internet connection can't keep up with the server.
This can cause your character to move strangely, not be able to open chests, doors, gates or use crafting tables or furnaces. It might make you jump back to where you were a few seconds ago and it might make you disconnect from the game.
This can happen for the following reasons:
- You have a slow internet connection.
- Other people in your house are slowing your connection down by using the internet.
- You live too far away from the server for the data to travel fast enough.
- Your PC is full of viruses or Malware (Spyware).
- Bad weather.
If these things happen regularly when we play together, then we won't be able to continue playing or make any videos.